- The Club has seen remarkable growth since its inception, from one U-12 boys team in 1988, affiliated with the Capital City Soccer Club.
- In 1989, the Club was officially recognized as the Mill Woods Warriors Soccer Club. It had expanded to three boys teams and an Indoor program was introduced that fall.
- In 1990, the first girls team (Under-12) was added to the Warriors Soccer Club.
- In March 1998, two Under-11 teams (a girls and a boys) were added to the Warriors Soccer Club.
- Warrior teams have consistently placed high in league standings and many teams have advanced to “A” and “B” provincial and national competition.
- Players from the Warriors program have attended high performance camps and elite soccer camps, and have been invited to and been selected for numerous provincial soccer teams
- Graduates of the Warrior Soccer program are now playing or have played soccer at higher levels of competition including NAIT, Grant MacEwan, University (in Canada and the United States) or Senior programs:Players from the Warriors program have attended high performance camps and elite soccer camps, and have been invited to and been selected for numerous provincial soccer teams.
|University of Alberta
|University of Memphis
|Canadian National U-21
|Edmonton Drillers Reverse Squad
|John Westergaurd (Denmark)
Tam Nsaliwa (Panionios – Greece)
|Edmonton Aviators Soccer Club
|Canadian National U-19 (Silver Medal) Canadian National Women’s